Here we are less than two weeks before Christmas. Are you frantic for a unique gift for your favorite medievalist? Do you need to give a loved one a challenge on your ‘wish list’? (or just a holiday treat for yourself?)
Aebba Art Gallery has a variety of unique pewter ornaments.
- Oswald at Heavenfield, 634
- Aidan praying for Bamburgh burning, 651
- Bede writing the History, 731
- Cuthbert on Farne, 676
- Hilda founding Whitby, 657
- Paulinus baptizing on the River Glen, 627
They also have a few other items including a replica of St Cuthbert’s pectoral cross.
Prices are reasonable, I think, and I have never seen the UK / US exchange rate better than it is now.
Check them out!